Regulations.gov (maintained by U.S. government)
- Provides a platform for the public to comment about U.S. federal agencies' proposed regulations.
- Frequently posts comments submitted about proposed regulations.
- Note: Not all U.S. federal agencies choose to post comments to Regulations.gov. Also, sometimes an agency might determine that a comment is "inconsistent with the agency's guidelines for posting comments." See Regulations.gov FAQ titled: "Why can't I see a comment I submitted?"
- TIP: If you cannot find comments on a proposed regulation at Regulations.gov, try searching the website of the U.S. federal agency that proposed the regulation.
- Offers RSS feeds for specific federal agencies.
- Highlights newly posted Federal Register notices culled from all agencies.