Within the BLS firewall, researchers can access Bloomberg BNA's Law School Professional Information Center.
Note: Subscription Bloomberg Law database also provides Bloomberg BNA sources.
This BNA collection includes:
- Legal News Sources ("Dailies" & "Reports")
- Tip: Many students have developed paper topics from the legal developments highlighted in these BNA news sources.
- Tip: Faculty research assistants can track new legal developments through these Bloomberg BNA news sources.
- Manuals & Guides
- ABA/BNA Lawyers' Manual on Professional Conduct
- Americans with Disabilities Act Manual
- Export Reference Guide (in Export Reference Library)
- Some Large Databases of Primary & Secondary Sources
- Benefits Practice Resource Center
- Corporate Compliance Library
- Corporate Governance Library
- Corporate Practice Library
- Health Law Resource Center
- Labor & Employment Law Resource Center (including Labor Relations Reporter)
- TM (Tax Management) Portfolios
- "Federal Collection" of tax portfolios includes:
- U.S. Income
- Estates Gifts & Trusts
- Foreign Income