The BLS Archives is a closed collection located in room 107M of the BLS Library. For access to the collection, contact the Library Reference Desk, firstname.lastname@example.org, (718) 780-7567.
The Archives contains several copies of Brooklyn Law School: the First Hundred Years by Jeffrey Brandon Morris, Brooklyn, NY, Brooklyn Law School, 2001. (KF 292 .B76 M67 2001)
Brooklyn Law School was founded in 1901 by William Payson Richardson and Norman Heffley. In 1903 it became affilliated with St. Lawrence University in order to secure degree-conferring authority for its first class. The school's affilliation with St. Lawrence University ended in 1943 when it became an independent law school.
For information about the BLS archival collection, email the Library Reference Desk at email@example.com or call (718)780-7567.
See the book written about the school's first hundred years at the link below: