Skip to main content
United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG)
- Main web page of Pace Law School, CISG Database
- Pace Law School, links to The Autonomous Network of CISG Websites
- Links to CISG websites hosted in jurisdictions throughout the world, including CISG-Brazil and CISG-Spain and Latin America. These websites provide court decisions re. CISG in original languages, and, sometimes (example: Austria), in English translation.
- Prof. Dr. Ingeborg Schwenzer, CISG Online
- Note: Case citations in Schlechtriem & Schwenzer, Commentary on the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods (3rd English ed., Oxford, 2010) are to cases in this database.
Trade Usage: INCOTERMS
- There are now revised ICC International Commercial Terms (INCOTERMS 2010). These are ICC's rules for the use of domestic and international trade terms. International Chamber of Commerce sells copies of INCOTERMS 2010 and ICC Guide to INCOTERMS 2010.
- Older contracts will reference older versions of INCOTERMS. Also, as ICC notes at its website, parties to a contract for the sale of goods can agree to choose any version of INCOTERMS. Thus, BLS Library also has INCOTERMS 2000 and INCOTERMS 1990.
Restatement of International Contract Principles: UNIDROIT Principles of International Commercial Contracts (PICC)
United Nations Convention on the Use of Electronic Communications in International Contracts
Convention on Agency in the International Sale of Goods