Skip to main content
Kluwer Arbitration subscription database: Search Tips
International Commercial Arbitration Databases
- Kluwer Arbitration (subscription database)
- In BLS Library's catalog record, follow link: ACCESS ONLINE VERSION (KLUWER)
- Kluwer Arbitration includes conventions, model laws, laws, commentary (journals and treatises), cases and arbitral awards. It provides material from two well-known Kluwer print publications: Yearbook: Commercial Arbitration (containing selected cases and arbitral awards) and International Handbook on Commercial Arbitration (containing reports about arbitration developments in specific countries and texts of countries’ arbitration laws). It also provides Asian Journal of International Arbitration, Arbitration International, Journal of International Arbitration and Revue de l’arbitrage.
- In Kluwer Arbitration database, link: "Help” contains the user manual. Inclues: Searching for Documents.
- Use: Advanced Search.
- Westlaw (subscription database)
- Provides Practical Law > International Arbitration
- Provides American Law Reports International, which includes:
- Construction and Application of United Nations Convention on Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards, June 10, 1958, 330 U.N.T.S. 38, Also Known as "New York Convention”—Global Cases: Waiver of Right of Arbitration or Review, Adequacy of Notice of Proceedings, and Scope of Matters Submitted to Arbitration.
- Construction, Application and Interpretation of Washington Convention and ICSID Arbitration Rules and Additional Facility Rules through ICSID Arbitral Awards.
- Provides American Review of International Arbitration, Dispute Resolution Journal, International Arbitration Law Review, Vindobona Journal of International Commercial Law and Arbitration + many other U.S./U.K. law journals, West/Sweet & Maxwell treatises about arbitration, some coverage for arbitral awards, good coverage for cases of Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, U.K., U.S. and laws of Australia, Canada, U.K., U.S.
- Provides: Restatement of the Law, Third, The U.S. Law of International Commercial Arbitration (Tentative Drafts).