Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Treatises and Other Sources Available through BLS Library
Access Westlaw: European Union Treatises
Most of these Westlaw sources are business-related.
Use BLS Library's catalog, SARA, to find treatises.
Recommended subject searches searches:
Law European Union Countries
Recommended keyword search:
europe and [add words that describe your topic]
TIP: Sort search results by: Publication/Copyright Date: Newest to Oldest
TIP: If needed, expand a keyword search beyond the holdings of BLS Library:
- SARA catalog > link: WorldCat (an "uber-catalog" reflecting thousands of libraries' holdings).
- In WorldCat, click: Advanced Search
- Tip: from the pull-down menu, select: Subject and enter a region or country as a subject. Also enter Keywords.
- WorldCat search results often include cites to books and articles. Use sorting features (to view results by type of material, by year of publication, by language and by topic).
- Click the title of a desired source in WorldCat search results.
- If an item is not available in BLS Library, a BLS student, faculty member or staff member can place an interlibrary loan request through SARA catalog's tab: ILL.
Google Book Search
If Google Book Search (below) yields too many results, or provides results that are too old, use Google's Advanced Book Search. The advanced search feature supports searching by keywords, date, author, title, language of publication and "limited preview or full view."