Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Table of Contents to International Law Case Sources on this Page
Oxford Reports on International Law Database
- Subscription: Oxford Reports on International Law contains the following case modules:
- International Courts of General Jurisdiction
- International Criminal Law
- International Human Rights Law
- International Investment Claims
- International Law in Domestic Courts
Decisions of UN-affiliated Courts & Tribunals
Links to websites of UN-affiliated courts and tribunals. Scroll down to middle of web page--see entries under heading: Courts and Tribunals.
Case Reporter: International Law Reports
This series reproduces
selected decisions of courts and tribunals that apply international
law. This series is only available in print in BLS Library.
Serial that Reproduces International Law Documents: International Legal Materials
law-oriented document collection often reproduces cases.
Available in print in BLS Library and through subscription HeinOnline