Subject classification for sources about law school teaching:
Law-Study and teaching-United States
1) Nina A. Kohn, Online Learning and the Future of Legal Education 70 Syrause L. Rev. 1 (2020).
2) Tomar Pierson-Brown, (Systems) Thinking Like a Lawyer 26 Clin. L. Rev. 515 (2020).
3) Louis N. Schulze, Using Science to Build Better Learners: One School's Successful Efforts to Raise Its Bar Passage Rate in an Era of Decline 68 J. Legal. Educ. 230 (2019).
4) Paul Caron, COVID-19 And Law Teaching: Developing Asynchronous Online Courses for Law Students TaxProf Blog (May 26, 2020), https://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2020/05/covid-19-and-law-teaching-developing-asynchronous-online-courses-for-law-students.html
5) June 2020 workshop, CALIcon 2020: Law School in a Time of Pandemic (access proposed sessions content).
If you would like BLS Library to purchase books, journals or DVDs regarding teaching legal seminars or teaching law, please contact our acquisitions librarian:
(e-mail: email@example.com, telephone: 718-780-7976)