Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Description of a Looseleaf (or Database Equivalent)
Description of Looseleaf Service (or Database)
CCH's Employment Practices Guide reproduced from CCH's Product Catalog.
- A looseleaf service (or database) focuses on a highly regulated area of U.S. law
- The looseleaf service (or database) includes
- Agency regulations
- Other agency publications
- Agency decisions, if an agency has quasi-judicial power
- Agency handbooks, manuals & guidances
- Editorial commentary
- Legal news
- Also, the database version might provide
- Tools, such as tax calculators
- Links to websites of agencies